Saturday, January 12, 2008

My 2007 In Pictures

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My 2007 In Pictures



Here's a brief and sporadic pictorial of my 2007. It's hit and miss, and purposefully non-conclusive. If someone feels a key happening was left out, it'll be alright...


January 1st. Downtown with Meg.

January 6th. Drive to Stillwater.

January 25th. China Spring Football banquet.

February 4th. Super Bowl.

March 2nd. Drove to Arch Madness

March 6th. Got a girlfriend.

March 11th. PA as Baylor Softball hosts 1 Arizona.

March 18th. Donald Miller at church.

April 5th. Flew to Albuquerque.

April 15th. Fuel City for Tacos.

April 20th. Swtichfoot at Baylor.

April 21st. Go to San Antonio.

May 30th. Move to Indiana.

June 3rd. Wrigley.

June 19th. Lifehouse released.

July 23rd. Waffle House with Dan and Derek.

August 24th. Counting Crows at Victory Field.

September 13th. Fly to Texas.

September 22nd. Doughman and I to Lenny's.

September 23rd. Welcome To Autumn Party.

October 11th. Random guy passing me on I-465 does the Sic 'em Bears.

November 30th. Drive to Nashville with Skinner.

December 8th. Bucy wins Birdy's Battle of the Bands.

December 9th. Christmas Cookies.

December 19th. Tailgate before Bradley Butler.





I know...I have a really exciting life.






No comments: